While we aim to keep all lists of links of high quality, the inclusion of a link does not imply that APEG endorses or otherwise approves that site or the information contained therein. Members must make their own judgment about any information that they obtain from any linked site
Last comprehensive update completed on 22 July 2020.
Guidelines and Consensus Statements
- Zoledronic Acid Administration – Paediatric Drug ProtocolDeveloped by the APEG Bone and Mineral Working Group, June 2019
- Global Consensus Nutritonal RicketsHormone Research in Paediatrics, January 2016
- APEG Position Statement: The Use of Bisphosphonate therapy for osteoporosis in children and adolescentsMarch 2018
- Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral society (ANZBMS)
- American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR)
- The International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD)
- European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE)
- European Calcified Tissue Society (ECTS)
- The American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR)
- International Classification of Pediatric Endocrine Diagnoses (ICPED) – a comprehensive diagnostic list for endocrine diagnoses (APEG associated worldwide collaboration). Scroll down page to individual chapters on each diagnostic group.
Other Resources and links
- ICCBH (International Conference on Children’s Bone Health)
- APEG Position Statement: The Use of Bisphosphonate therapy for osteoporosis in children and adolescents (2018)
- Global Consensus Recommendations on Prevention and Management of Nutrional Rickets (2016)
- Bone Health for Life – Jean Hailes Foundation Victoria
- Osteoporosis Australia information on Calcium, Vitamin D, Exercise and Medicines.
- Osteoporosis Australia Factsheets available for download
- Pediatric International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD) Official Position Statements
- Children’s Bone Health and Calcium: Condition Information (NIH / US Department of Health & Human Services)
- NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center
- Zoledronic Acid Administration – Paediatric Drug Protocol Developed by the APEG Bone and Mineral Working Group, June 2019