- Androgen excess and PCOS society
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association of Australia
- PCOS Awareness Association
- Verity – UK PCOS Society
- Jean Hailes
Other Resources and Links :
- Adolescent polycystic ovary syndrome according to the international evidence-based guideline BMC Medicine March 2020
- Evidence based guidelines for PCOS. Collaboration between CREPCOS, Monash University, ASRM and ESHRE. 2018
- Translation and implementation of the Australian-led PCOS guideline: clinical summary and translation resources from the International Evidence-based Guideline for the Assessment and Management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome MJA 2018; 209 (7 Suppl): S3-S8, October 2018
- Resources for women with PCOS (Monash University)
- Monash University PCOS Program – this site has information about resources, evidence based-guidelines, educational information and more.
Last comprehensive update completed on 29 July 2020.