While we aim to keep all lists of links of high quality, the inclusion of a link does not imply that APEG endorses or otherwise approves that site or the information contained therein. Members must make their own judgment about any information that they obtain from any linked site
- Australasian Society for the study of Obesity
- American Obesity Association
- Obesity Surgery society of Australia and New Zealand
- World Obesity Federation
- Australasian Sleep Association (ASA)
- International Classification of Pediatric Endocrine Diagnoses (ICPED) – a comprehensive diagnostic list for endocrine diagnoses (APEG associated worldwide collaboration). Scroll down page to individual chapters on each diagnostic group.
Other resources and links:
- Childhood Obesity NSW (Australia) Government site
- WHO Obesity site
- Australian Government (NHMRC) Downloadable Guidelines for the management of overweight and obesity
- International Journal of Obesity
- New Zealand Government Obesity site
- FSANZ food standards Aust NZ
- Hormones and Me Booklet Series – Craniopharyngioma
- Convert Inches and Centimetres
- Pediatric Obesity—Assessment, Treatment, and Prevention: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) – Position Statement on Obesity 2018
- National Heart Foundation
- Link to Prader Willi Resources
- Family Health Challenge / Ride to Life Book. From Dr Gary Leong, APEG member.
- Australian Obesity Management Algorithm
Last comprehensive update completed on 3 September 2020.