2021 INAUGURAL BONE ‘DAY’
It is with regret that we have to announce that after 2 deferrals, and ongoing uncertainty about borders and travel, we have taken the decision to indefinitely postpone the APEG bone day which was scheduled for Saturday March 27th.
We are proposing a shorter program on zoom for Friday 12th March, from 2-5pm AEDT with some case discussions and also research planning. We hope that you will be able to join us then – further information to follow.
The day is open to clinicians of all levels and craft groups, and basic/clinical researchers interested in Paediatric Bone Health.
- Andrew Biggin (NSW)
- Justin Brown (VIC)
- Jenny Harrington (SA)
- Paul Hofman (NZ)
Craig Jefferies (NZ)
- Diane Jensen (QLD)
- Tony Lafferty (ACT)
Craig Munns (NSW) (CHAIR)
- Verity Pacey (NSW)
- Myra Poon (NSW)
Christine Rodda (VIC)
- Jessica Sandy (NSW)
Aris Siafarikas (WA)
Peter Simm (VIC) (SECRETARY)
- Komal Vora (NSW)
Helen Woodhead (NSW)
Margaret Zacharin (VIC)
- Ben Wheeler (NZ)
Terms of Reference
- To create a network for bone and mineral medicine within the APEG Community
- To advise APEG Council on matters relating to bone and mineral medicine of children and adolescents
- To optimise bone and mineral health of children and adolescents by promoting:
- paediatric research into bone and mineral medicine
- the development of relevant clinical guidelines
- education in bone and mineral medicine
Meetings are held via teleconference, as determined by activities at the time.
How to Join / Contact the Committee
APEG sends out a call for Expressions of Interest (EOI) every 2 years shortly (in ‘even’ numbered years) after the AGM asking for members to submit their EOI to join the group. If you would like to be part of the group outside of this time frame, please contact the APEG Secretariat.