Genomic Testing for Childhood Syndromes
- Please see links to a series to educate paediatricians on genomic testing for childhood syndromes, there are the four videos and slides that have been uploaded to the Centre for Genetics Education (CGE) website.
- The videos can be accessed here or at https://www.genetics.edu.au/health-professionals/health-professionals/genomics-1/intellectual-disability-genomic-testing on the CGE website.
- Please note the videos are best viewed on Google or Google Chrome – they cannot be viewed on Internet explorer.
- They are hoping to track usage and feedback on these materials and the CGE has uploaded a survey for paediatricians to complete.
- Resources related to the video content can also be found on the CGE website here.